Patents Issued or Pending
- Biodegradable Polymer (U.S. Patent #7722894 issued
05-2010) Y Wang, G.A. Ameer, and R. Langer.
- Transdermal Thermal Polymerization (U.S. patent
#7097855 issued 08-2006)
G.A. Ameer, E.T. Crumpler, and R. Langer
- Mesh-gel constructs for cell delivery containing
enzymes and/or enzyme inhibitors to control gel degradation (U.S.
Patent #6699470 issued 03-2004) G. A. Ameer and R. Langer
- Apparatus for treating whole blood comprising
concentric cylinders defining an annulus therebetween (U.S. Patent
#6099730 issued 08-2000), G. A. Ameer , R. Langer, M. Rupnik, H.
Ploegh, and E. Grovender.
- Biodegradable nitric oxide generating polymers and
related biomedical devices (Application #20100076162), G. A. Ameer, M.
Kibbe, H. Zhao
- Method for Removal or Inactivation of Heparin
(Application #20100034897), G. A. Ameer, Y. Zhang
- Citric Acid Polymers (Application #20090325859), G.A.
Ameer, J. Yang, R. Hoshi
- Controlled and Localized Release of Retinoids to
Improve Neointimal Hyperplasia (Application #20100036476), G. A. Ameer,
M. Kibbe, A. Webb
- Multidimensional Elastic Light Scattering
(Application #20060155178) V. Backman, H. Roy, R. Wali, Y. Kim , Y.
Liu, J. Yang , J. Allen, A. Webb, and G.A. Ameer
- Novel Biodegradable Elastomeric Scaffold for Tissue
Engineering and Light Scattering Fingerprinting Methods for Testing the
Same (Application #20090148945), J. Yang, A. Webb, G.A. Ameer.
- Biodegradable Nanocomposites with Enhanced Mechanical
Properties for Soft Tissue Engineering (Application #20070071790) A.
Webb and G.A. Ameer.
- Functionalizing Medical Implants: A Tissue
Engineering Approach (Application #20070208420), J. Yang and G.A. Ameer
- Poly (diol co-citrate) hydroxyapatite composite for
tissue engineering and orthopaedic fixation devices (Application
#20070224245) ,J. Yang, H. Qiu, and G.A. Ameer
- Receptor-Based Blood Detoxification System (Pending)
C. Daniels, S. Sprague, and G.A. Ameer
- Injectable thermoresponsive polyelectrolytes
(Application PCT/US2012/023293), J. Yang, R. van Lith, and G.A. Ameer